Are you ready to swim faster? Learn how at the next SpeedWeek!
Competitive swimming is a challenging sport – where winners are determined by a fraction of a second and the difference is a constantly evolving combination of technique, strength, training and personal motivation.
Joining that elite circle of winners – whether at an age group meet or a national event – has never been harder. That’s why you need an edge, an advantage that Swimming Technology Research has been providing coaches, swimmers and triathletes for more than 20 years.
So why should YOU choose an STR Speedweek? Here are 10 Good Reasons you’ll want to consider:
- We guarantee results. Our advanced technology (which measures hand force and synchronizes it with video) captures the accurate and minutely detailed information about technique – and pinpoints the exact moment in a stroke where technique changes are needed if a swimmer wants to improve. That means we can show any swimmer – even Olympians – how to go faster. Guaranteed.
- Our clients swim faster after we work with them. Our client list includes swimmers, triathletes, coaches, teams, camps, universities, associations, national training centers, therapy clinics, and equipment companies. Just a few of the hundreds of comments we’ve received:
“Two of our swimmers are now ranked in the top 25 in the world. Thanks again for all your help.”
“She has been shaving time off free and fly and is seeing great results! Thanks!“
“If you ever get a chance to attend one of these clinics, do it!”
“Many thanks for helping him get to the next level!“
“In the first meet after camp, my daughter set a national record!”
“I did what you told me and I dropped about 5 seconds in one event and 10 seconds in another.”
- Our Patented Technology makes needed changes crystal clear. Research shows that hand force is directly related to swimming velocity – if you generate more force, you swim faster. Aquanex measures hand force so swimmers can see how to make technique changes to generate more force and go faster.
- Our biomechanical model demonstrates perfect technique. That’s something you will not see in a pool. Research shows that even the world’s fastest swimmers have technique limitations. MONA was developed by STR to demonstrate optimal technique. Seeing is believing!
- All of our strategies are research-based. Our analysis procedures and instructional strategies are backed by well-documented results and data collected over thousands of trials with swimmers of all ages and ability levels, from age group to elite performers. We teach ONLY scientifically-proven swimming technique elements.
- We offer an Integrated Approach to analysis and instruction. Our unique combination of instructional strategies and proven analysis technology gives Immediate and accurate information for swimmers, coaches and parents – -so swimmers can more easily understand a change and why it’s needed. We SHOW, not just TELL.
- We have international experience and recognition. Don’t take our word for this: do a web search on Swimming Technology, or Dr. Havriluk, or both. . And watch the STR website for announcements on STR travel plans: we could be coming to a pool near you! Join the dozens of countries that have already benefitted from our products and services.
- Swimmers working with STR have made more progress in one week than in the previous two years. One of the most exciting and rewarding parts of our work is to actually measure the difference that even a small technique adjustment can make in a swimmer’s performance. Our technology presents irrefutable data that a coach or swimmer can use to verify, reinforce and sustain improvements.
- Havriluk is an internationally-recognized expert on the biomechanics of swimming. He’s also a former Coach, Active Researcher, Patent Holder, Successful Businessman, and Swimmer. He is a frequent contributor to a number of swimming- and biomechanics-related publications, has been featured in books and on television, and has presented his research at international conferences.
- You’re ready to win! Benjamin Franklin said, “The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.” (Kinda’ says it all, doesn’t it!) And if you’ve spent a gazillion hours in the pool – or countless hours getting your favorite swimmer to practice and meets – you already know that more time and more miles can’t be the only things you need to win.
Still not convinced? Please read more of our client comments, check out some of Dr. Havriluk’s articles, view the STR SpeedWeek product page, or email your question to us at email@example.com.
Ready to make the changes you need to swim faster?
Next SpeedWeek: December 27-31 (Tuesday-Saturday)
- Monday through Thursday – One stroke is emphasized each day (Analysis, swim, and classroom sessions)
- Friday – Review of all four strokes, emphasis on starts and turns (Parents/coaches welcome!)
Location: North Miami Beach, Florida