Aquanex can be used to analyze aquatic exercise equipment. STR provides complete testing services including experimental design and statistical analysis.
Aquanex measures force on equipment surfaces:
- Hand paddles
- Exercise equipment
Aquanex data can be used in several aspects of material testing:
- Generation of normative data
- Prototype testing and evaluation
- Comparison of different product models
- Determination of equipment use limits
- Comparison of forces generated with different techniques
Type A sensors are worn on the hands during swimming or aquatic exercise.
Type B sensors are strapped to upper or lower arms or legs.
Type C sensors install in most types of 3D equipment.
Type D sensors user-install on most types of flat aquatic equipment, such as hand paddles, fins, and oars.
The image below is a Hydrobell with an Aquanex sensor installed to measure forces on opposite surfaces during aquatic exercise.