speedweek swim camps
Improve your technique to swim faster.
SpeedWeek swim camps include Aquanex analysis and technique instruction for all four strokes. SpeedWeeks are recommended for competitive swimmers ages 10 and up. Each camp focuses on three goals: optimizing technique, preventing shoulder injuries, and accelerating skill learning.
- An optimal model for technique (MONA)
- “Cue-focused” deliberate practice sessions
- “Skill-isolation” drills
- “Acceleration strategies” for the fastest progress
- An Aquanex+Video analysis by the inventor of Aquanex
- Technique instruction by Rod Havriluk Ph.D. (Human Performance – Biomechanics)
- Guaranteed identification of technique changes that will make you faster
- A limit of 12 participants to ensure maximum individual attention